Banner

lunes, 11 de julio de 2011


There is a voice calling for me 
There is a light coming down on me
 
There is a doubt that is clearing
 
There is a day that is dawning
 
There is a wound that is healing
 
There is a season waiting for me
 
There is a road that is turning
 
There is a fire still burning
 
A sickness in me
 
Constant pace towards the end
 
The need is stronger
 
This time the need is deeper
 
There is a peace I am searching
 
There is a freedom I'm depending on
 
There is a pain that's never ending
 
There is a rain falling only on me
 
There is a dream I am living
 
There is a life I'm dreaming of
 
There is a death I'm awaiting
 
There is a home I am deserting
 
I hold my breath IN wait
 
Only moments remain
 
Movement for departed hope
 
Effect for absent friends
Sever the faith from my body
 
Leave me begging for more
 
Take what I have and deliver me
 
Into everlasting sleep
 
Soothing trance
 
Colours fade
 
And disappear
 
Ethereal light
 
Showing me what I could do without
 
In a motionless scene
 
There is only me
 
I take what I can
 
Controlling you to get ahead
 
Fading away
 
And leaving
 
Long for sleep
 
Closer now
 
Lead the way into death
 
Every wretched dream
 
I've left behind
 
Every waking hour
 
I lie in wait
 
Sucked inside by will
 
Gone into the flood
 
All my questions unfurled
 
As I was put to the test
 
Once I'm below there's no turning back
 
Plunging into the deepest void
 
Departed shell left drained behind
 
Pacing roads unknown
 
Searching for a new home
 
Desert in my eye
 
Barren lands inside

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.