Banner

jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011


Last night I had a dream about you 
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you 
And it looked like everyone was having fun 
the kind of feeling I've waited so long 

Don't stop come a little closer 
As we jam the rythm gets stronger 
There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun 
We were dancing all night long 

The time is right to put my arms around you 
You're feeling right 
You wrap your arms around too 
But suddenly I feel the shining sun 
Before I knew it this dream was all gone 

Ooh I don't know what to do 
About this dream and you 
I wish this dream comes true 

Ooh I don't know what to do 
About this dream and you 
We'll make this dream come true 

Why don't you play the game? 
Why don't you play the game?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.